The Guiding Principles of WeddingsWhitsundays.Com are designed to inspire outstanding service from all members of the Wedding Industry.
We as the Collective businesses of WeddingsWhitsundays.Com agree:
- To always operate our website in a professional and ethical manner.
- To communicate honestly and openly regarding all aspects of products and/or services.
- To treat all wedding professionals and service providers with respect.
- To assist in the advancement of the wedding industry in the Whitsundays.
- To honour all agreements made with customers, suppliers and service providers.
- To promote the online service in the Whitsundays using any media and other forms of advertising which are deemed appropriate.
- To adhere to the privacy and complaints policy as attached.
You, the business representative, agree:
- Not to act in any way which may damage the WeddingsWhitsundays.com brand name, including practices in contravention of the Trade Practices Act or the Fair Trading Act (Qld).
- To supply your business data to WeddingsWhitsundays.com for the purposes of your listing.
- That WeddingsWhitsundays.com may publish your contact information in their directory listings.
- That nothing in this agreement shall constitute a partnership between your business and WeddingsWhitsundays.com.
- To honour all agreements made with customers, suppliers, service providers and WeddingsWhitsundays.com.
In joining WeddingsWhitsundays.Com you agree to all of the listed principles, and understand that repetitive breach of these ethics may lead to the removal of my business listing from the WeddingsWhitsundays.Com website.